Program Cost and Payment Structure
SCRAM: $12 per day
SCRAMx: $15 per day
GPS: $15 per day
GPS DV Unit: $17 per day
UA (Urinary Analysis): $35 per test
- You are required to pay two weeks in advance + your hookup fee ($50) the day that you come on the program. After that time, you are required to pay weekly to maintain an advance payment of one week.
- All accounts with an outstanding balance on the following date of the billing due date will automatically accrue a $25 late fee. This fee is non-negotiable.
- Clients with a past due account of 6 days or more will be removed from the SCRAM program and be in direct violation of their court order. This will be reported to the court as a monetary non-compliance.
- All credit / debit card transactions will be charged a $4 convenience fee. This fee will not be waived at any time for any reason.
- Payment is required in full in order to be removed from the SCRAM program.
- All small claims will be held in the King Country District Court, Issaquah Division.
Personal checks are NOT accepted.
Last updated 19 April 2010 at 23:32